January 17, 2019, 08:18:08 AM

Author Topic: Defiance [Game & TV Show]  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Uriah

• teh_pwner
  • Guild Master & Admin
  • Live in ur world, get pwnd in mine
    • View Profile
    • NowhereLeft.com
  • Battletag: Uriah#1533
  • WoW Main (Garona): Uriahworld
Defiance [Game & TV Show]
« on: April 23, 2013, 12:08:26 PM »
Hey folks -- hope everyone is well!

I've only been doing a few dailys in WoW since my move... I just don't feel like doing much when I get home usually. That's what I get for working 1p-10p I suppose.

I know some folks bought the game Defiance < http://www.defiance.com/en/ >

My copy is arriving tomorrow! As long as no one steals it from outside my door (while I'm a work) then I'll be on tomorrow.

Indi reserved the name Rackham for me, so I'll probably be using that name.

Feel free to post your Defiance Char names here if you want to meet-up sometime in-game.

"As we're sure you know, Defiance is an entire universe that extends beyond the TV show.  The Defiance game allows YOU to experience and explore life in 2046. The game, currently available for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, offers players the chance to play as ark hunters (that's Nolan and Irisa's job at the start of Episode 1) in the what was once San Francisco.  And because show and game are set in the same world, they will be interacting throughout the season. "

http://www.defiance.com/en/series/news/where-game-meets-show
----

<Links>
---

Defiance is a science-fiction-themed persistent world MMORPG third-person shooter from Trion Worlds. Defiance takes place on a terraformed Earth several decades into the future. It is a tie-in to the Syfy show of the same name. The game was released on April 2, 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.[1] It was also released on Steam.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:10:45 PM by Uriah »

Offline Leopole

• Guildie
    • View Profile
  • Diablo III Profile: Leo-1536
  • WoW Main (Garona): Leopole
Re: Defiance [Game & TV Show]
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 11:20:26 AM »
Caught the first 2 espisodes of it. Looks interesting. Btw, if your GoT's fan, Im in luv with Dragon lady. Don't mess with her!!  8)

Origins | Alliance Garona Guild on World of Warcraft Origins is a 10-man progression raiding guild on Garona US Realm in World of Warcraft. We seek to complete end-game content and other non-meta based raid progression.